Thursday, January 14, 2021

January 14, 2021

 As I take my early morning seat 

the moon is here

Looking out my window there are many 

obstacles to seeing her

Buildings and trees

I position myself so that I have a direct view

We can see each other now

She will not arrive at the same time tomorrow 

Tomorrow as I take my seat she will be 

somewhere else

This morning

Now

I celebrate her light

Tomorrow 

It is someone else's turn

And I will celebrate the dark


-Aaron DeNardo


______________________________________________________________________

Special bows for today: 

  • Please offer bows for:

  • Please continue to offer bows in honor of:
    • Roshi Mel Weitsman who died on 1/7/21
    • Ian Hass, Kathleen Dickey's uncle, who died on 12/28/20
    • Tim Doherty, Chris Doherty's brother, who died on 1/8/21
    • Nora Hayes-Roth, a dear friend of Misha's, who died on 11/25/20
    • Dan Pomeroy, a friend of dharma brother, Dainuri Rott, who died on 11/20/20
  • Please continue to offer bows of well-being for: 
    • Shannon's husband, Gil, who is slowly recovering in hospital, but out of ICU!
    • Misha's brother, Duane, who is receiving radiation for cancer 
    • Flip Dibner, who is undergoing chemotherapy while at home 
    • David Shaw, who suffered a stroke; he is home now with his wife, Nancy, and continuing the process of physical rehabilitation
______________________________________________________________________

Wonderful links shared by sangha members and friends:

No comments:

Post a Comment